HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
CEIT has developed a HSE Management System in line with laws requirements and ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 international standards, aiming at increasing the corporate culture on health and safety issues. Procedures are based on prevention, protection, awareness, promotion and participation principles; their objectives is spreading responsible and safe behaviors in the company to ensure workers health and safety and at the same time protect the environment.
Process steps are:
– Hazard identification and risk assessment related to safety of employees and suppliers.
– Assessment and coordination of interference risks
– Staff training;
– Preventive measures and protection of goods and people
– Operational audits and follow-up on training;
– Reporting, recording, analysis and investigation of accidents and incidents